Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crappy News

After our last appointment with Dr. Negativity, Aaron and I agreed I should call down and try to arrange my appointments around my regular doctor's schedule, as to avoid the doctor we don't like. So, I called the other day and was told that our regular doctor is going on vacation. Out of the country. And won't be back until March 28th!!! OMG!!!

Talk about news I didn't want to hear. I was devastated, to say the least and pretty much had a breakdown of tears, tears and more tears. The problem is that they're the only two at the perinatal center, so we don't really have a choice.

That means I have to keep these babies in here until March 29th. I have to! Never mind the fact that I've started to have contractions every now and again the past couple of weeks....

No comments: