Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blank Park Zoo

I'm finally catching up from our three-day Fourth of July weekend. Because the paper was still due up at the printer on Tuesday, I knew I'd have to come in and work on Monday, so I decided to take off last Friday. Did you get all that? :)

Anyway, Aaron and I decided to take the kids on an educational/fun trip to Blank Park Zoo. We had never been there, so it seemed like something fun that they would enjoy.

We had a good time! I will say, you probably shouldn't go to there after you've gone to the Omaha Zoo, but with a 4 year old and 2 year old, it was just fine.


The kiddos and me crossing the bridge.


Brody was a little apprehensive to cross by himself. I don't blame him because it was pretty wobbly.

Brody and Daddy checking out some animals.
The ostrichs were pretty cool and freaky at the same time.

We all loved the giraffes! Usually the bears are my favorite, but they didn't have ANY bears (I couldn't believe it!)


We finished the day with a short train ride and were home by naptime!

No comments: