Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

So, I read the same blog as my wonderful sister-in-law Mandy that posts these 5 Question Friday blogs. I always read them, but have never answered the questions, but decided to today. Here goes!

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Pizza. It's an obvious choice, but I do love pizza because you can mix up the ingredients in three million different ways, so it always seems sort of new.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Heck no! I thought I was going to be a teacher. I can't see me as that...at all...not even a little bit. When I have to work with the kids just taking pictures my patience is tested because they don't listen and they're always screwing around. That being said, I do sometimes wish I could coach, but two coaches in the family would be just too insane. Plus, I couldn't deal with bitchy/whiny parents complaining about their child's lack of playing time! I think I'd want to tell them the truth, "I'm sorry you have blinders on, but your kid doesn't have one iota of athletic ability." Harsh? Yes! So, I'm avoiding the coaching thing. :) Too much honesty could be a bad thing.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Cooked with my Grandma Beadle. I love to cook and bake and do domestic-y sort of things and she was a farm-wife, who was the Queen of all of those sorts of things. I wish I could have made her homemade noodles or fried chicken with her. Or, she could have taught me how to can stuff, since I don't have a clue.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Plain-boring-white. We rent our house. Every single room is white, except one. I hate it. I would love to have a really pale yellow. I have an obsession with yellow kitchens because the first color I remember in our kitchen at home was yellow.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
I don't, but I remember certain singles I bought at On Cue in Fairmont. On tape! Those were the days... "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. "More Than Words" by Extreme (I think?). "The Sign" by Ace of Base.

No comments: