Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Imagine My Surprise

Friday morning I had an email from Aaron that said, "Don't plan anything for tomorrow nite. I have something planned." I respond, "Okaaaay." It is very un-Aaron like to plan something without checking things out with me first. I'm the planner in the family and set up things like baby-sitters.

Fast-forward to Saturday. The kids' favorite baby-sitter, McKenna, came over and we headed out. He still wouldn't tell me where we were going. Next thing I know we pulled into the movie theatre. Let me throw this out there: I love movies! I don't get to go to them very much, but I would if I could and had more time. Aaron, not a big fan of movies. He goes if I drag him. :)

So, he knew that I would love it and we went to the movie, "Date Night." It was super-funny and we love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell. Afterwards, we headed to Applebee's for a quick bite before heading home. A meal that didn't involve cutting up someone's food or having someone mooch off of my plate equaled HEAVEN to me!!

It was such a treat that Aaron planned a little date nite for the two of us! I'm working on a surprise date for him in the future. Hmmmm... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He can be romantic and thoughtful.
Can't he? Good job Aaron.