Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Daddy Haircut

My kids were both genetically blessed with thick hair. No way around it, since Aaron and I both have really thick hair. This isn't really a big deal with Jenna since she's a girl and you can let her hair go long. With Brody, on the other hand, it means A LOT of haircuts.

I've been asking Aaron for some time to try and cut Brody's hair. Aaron cuts his own, so we have the clippers set. Because Brody's hair was so long on Saturday, Aaron finally gave in.

I think he did a great job! Plus, it saves us $15 a haircut! Plus, Brody sits waaaay better for Aaron than he does for the ladies that usually cut his hair!


At the beginning, not doing too bad.


What are you looking at mom?

Ok, I don't really like this anymore, hurry up!
After a bath, all smiles!! :)



No comments: