Monday, March 16, 2009

Little Ladies Man

Monday the kids and I met Jess in Ames at a park for a picnic and a nice walk to enjoy the beautiful weather. Jess and Jenna were playing in this maze and I was keeping Brode company in the wagon. The next thing I know this little girl gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The girl's baby-sitter informed me she likes to give hugs. She was trying to pull her away, but the girl escaped, grabbed Brody again, this time around the neck and kissed him right on the mouth!! :) I sat there a little stunned because it was a good 2-3 seconds that she kissed him. Some people were laughing that saw it happen. I told Brode I was a little nervous that he hasn't even had his first birthday and has already made-out with a girl!

3 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

That a boy!

Scott Nelsen said...

so did he sit there and giggle or did he do the brod-man grunt?

Mandy Hunecke said...

Too freaking cute! What a stud!