Monday, March 16, 2009

Jenna's Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Jenna's birthday. I hid some of her presents Friday nite before I went to bed and so she searched around the house for them in the morning. She was very excited to get some new tanks, "Shrek", and a Leapster. She went crazy for the Leapster!

After presents we headed to Recess in Ankeny. We'd heard about it from some friends of ours and thought we'd give it a try. They have a lot of fun stuff for kids Jenna's age - inflatables, trampoline, slides, rides, etc.




Afterwards, we told Jenna she could choose where we'd eat lunch. Where do you think she chose? McDonalds!! I am not a huge fan of that place, but a happy meal it was for the birthday girl. Saturday nite we gave her her final gift...a bike! She was so excited that she wanted to ride it in the house. Jenna loves that the bike has a basket for her monkey Fred!


Jenna...riding the bike in the house...in her underwear!

2 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

She is going to kill you someday for this pic BUT Aunt Mandy loves it!

Jenna, The bike will be so much fun, I can't wait to see you ride it this weekend!

Kimberly said...

Let me know if you like the Leapster...I want to get one for the girls but I'm afraid that it won't be as great as it sounds....I love the pictures. Jenna looks so grown up for a 3 year old.