Thursday, August 13, 2015

Worst blogger ever

If you are actually still reading and checking this blog for updates, hiiiii.  I got nothin' as to why I haven't posted here for *ahem* about a month.  Time, it flies you guys.  No joke.

June was a blur with ballgames.  July, heck I can't even remember July.  We had school registration on Tuesday, Aaron and the kids are gearing up to go back to school and I'm all like, wait a second, didn't summer just start?!  Time is a jerk sometimes.

So, to help play a little catch-up in my corner of the blogging world, I'm setting a goal for myself.  I'm going to post something every day for the next seven days.  I know.  Challenging to say the least, but I have photos and stories to share, so I need a lofty goal.

This is day #1.  Woo-hoo, six more to tackle!

Have a great Thursday and put a smile on that face because tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

No comments: