Friday, August 14, 2015

IG Friday

Here's a little catch-up via my Instagram account, in no particular order whatsoever. 

My four on the 4th!  Bowen, always has to be a character. 
We've spent some of our summer at small town festivals because I have to take pictures for the paper.  Luckily, it's a family friendly event and we all can go and load up on candy.  Bowen loved the petting zoo!  He told me he wanted a goat, llama, calf and the list went on...

One day we were half out of our minds and decided that ALL SIX of us would go golfing.  I know, right?!  Totally crazy, but it actually went really well and was really busy, which worked to our advantage.  The kids got to hit, run to their ball, hit again...
We were lucky enough to spend a few days in Minnesota, both at Frontenac and in Mankato for McCoy's second birthday.  It is so peaceful in Frontenac.  Every morning before everybody got up I would make coffee and read outside.  My kind of happy.

 It was a superhero theme for the birthday party!  My siblings and their spouses.  More to come on our Minnesota trip!
National Ice Cream Day called for a pit stop on our way back from Minnesota for some ice cream.  I'm a firm believer that it's never a bad day when you have ice cream!

 So....this happened just eight miles from home when Aaron was taking Jenna and Brody to meet Frank and Linda in Fort Dodge.  Luckily, it was only like 95 degrees out and Aaron was able to get it changed.

Jenna and Brody spent six days in Sioux City, which meant quality time with the twins.  One night we spent on the campus at ISU shooting some promo footage for ISU dance marathon for their upcoming 4K for the Kids in September.  It was so fun!  The boys just kept, running, running and running some more. 
I get up "in the middle of the night," (that's Aaron's description, not mine) to workout.  I have a love/hate relationship with 4:30 a.m.  I hate getting out of bed.  I love having it over with.  I love seeing the sunrise!

Last weekend we had my cousin's wedding in Bancroft.  My sister-in-law offered her parent's house for us to stay at.  A farm?  With a pool?  And tons of tractors?  Yes please!  We had such a blast and are so grateful for the time spent with the Gundersons.  They are a good bunch we are lucky to call family!

We spent two times in the pool at Gundersons and I absolutely adore this picture Mandy captured of Jenna.

 On August 2nd we celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary.  I won't post the collage I made since I already posted it on social media and Aaron was horrified.  Haha.  Here's a picture of us at the wedding.  This guy?  I like him a lot.  :)
TGIF friends!  Two days down and five more to go.  We're heading to the Iowa State Fair tomorrow, so this girl is super excited for that!

No comments: