Thursday, October 9, 2014

So, hey...

I hate when I get that feeling of being nervous to look at the date of the last time I blogged.  Almost a month ago!  Argh.  I hate when that happens!

Needless to say, September was a pretty busy month for us in the way of our photography part-time business.  Aaron has been reffing volleyball a couple of nights a week.  I'm helping coach Jenna's volleyball team.  Aaron started his master's classes again so he can become a principal.  Traveling here and there.  Just, you know, regular Burdorf life stuff.  Nothing major.

We went a couple of weekends ago to Omaha to see the other Burdorfs and I got some good pictures from the pumpkin patch we visited and I can't wait to share.  Please check back, by the end of the weekend (probably Sunday night knowing me!) and I will get a post up.

Because of parent-teacher conferences this week, there's no school tomorrow.  Blake has three appointments, including an eye doctor check-up and Bowen is also getting his eyes checked.  So, off to Iowa City we go on the day off.  Jenna and Brody are staying with our friend, Sara, and are very excited because they haven't gotten to see her for a long time!

So, until my next post...which will be soon.  *pinky swear* :)

No comments: