Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lab results

Just wanted to let you all know that Blake's creatinine was back to normal yesterday!  It was Mary Greeley normal at 0.6!!

It was funny because I called over to get the result and the nurse told me she was sorry but the label had fallen off that vial of blood and they weren't able to run it.  I was like, what?!  Well, our homeward nurse is super awesome and apparently she got it all straightened out so they were able to run it. 
Our next appointment is Monday, November 3rd.  I'm not sure if I mentioned that Blake's heart has a couple of bright spots on it?  I can't keep track.  Anyway, they aren't overly concerned because his heart function is great, but cardiology feels like they should do an MRI anyway just to get a closer look at things.  So, we have a check-up with Dr. Jetton and an MRI with sedation on Monday.  Woo.  I hate sedation, but I guess we have to.

Focusing on the good news:  That one kidney is working like a champ and Blake is feeling so much better than he has in days!  

 

No comments: