Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm still here.

Never fear, I'm still here.  It's been almost three weeks since I've written on the old blog.  It's not on purpose.  I've just felt really, really busy and really, really overwhelmed.  With everything.  Life.

I have things to blog about, but it seems that other things have taken precedence over blogging.  I hate that.  Believe it or not, I consider blogging a sort of stress reliever for me.

So, it's been the paper.  And picture taking.  And photo processing. And Christmas card making.  And laundry folding.  And toddler chasing.  And basketball games.  And Aaron reffing.  And family visiting.  And concerts.  And...well...you get the idea. 

I am going to try really, really hard to get up a post, complete with lots of photos this week.  *Fingers crossed.*  Thanks for bearing with me and checking back day after day. :)

No comments: