Friday, November 2, 2012

Instagram Friday

TGIF!  We have had a busy week at our house and it looks like the weekend is going to keep us busy as well.  I thought I would post some more Instagram photos of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks. 

The boys had their 18 month check-ups.  They are both doing really well!  And can I just say that appointments are getting much easier for me to take the boys to all by myself?! Yay!
 Aaron wrapped up his volleyball reffing schedule.  He actually ended up having quite a few games and even got assigned three district/regional volleyball games.  Doesn't he look so professional?!
 We've been taking advantage of the weather by going to the library for some playtime.  Blake was very determined to make it up the slide!
 Last weekend when we were in Cherokee my dad randomly pulled out some old suit coats that my brother,  Mitch and Jenna tried on.  Can you say my family is so weird?! LOL
 Jenna has started playing basketball on Saturday mornings in Marshalltown.  We were very conflicted about letting her start so early, but the program is very church oriented, which is wonderful.
 I snapped this photo in our neighbor's yard.  I titled it, "nature's carpet." Just gorgeous. 
 The boys dancing (hence the blur) on top of the kitchen table.  STINKERS!!
Bowen enjoying a Halloween cupcake. 



And last but not least, the four kiddos ready to go trick-or-treating.  Jenna the cowgirl, Brody as Scooby Doo, Blake as a monkey (although he sort of looked like a bear) and Bowen the lion. 
  
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY! 

No comments: