Friday, August 3, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago I decided to hold an impromptu photo shoot in our front yard with the kids.  It was the day Aaron ran to Menards to get all the stuff for the bags boards.  So, it was just me and the four kids.  

It was hot, I was sweaty. Trying to make the kiddos laugh and look at me and chasing a Mr. Bowen who wanted to walk around the yard and not be part of the photos.  Whew!  It was hard work.  Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the results.  I like the color, but I'm just a sucker for the black and whites.  

Officially, in these pictures, Jenna is 6; Brody 4; Blake and Bowen 15 months.  ENJOY! :)





















3 comments:

Megan Barber said...

PLEASE come do an impromptu photo shoot of my kids!!! Those pictures are gorgeous. You truly are a blessed mom. :)

Megan Barber said...

Come to my house for a photo shoot!!! Those pictures are GREAT! You have adorable kids - you are truly a blessed mom. :)

Mandy Hunecke said...

Great pics!!! :)