Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun Along I-90

Last Saturday morning we headed up to Fairmont for Aaron's cousin's wedding. It was a nice wedding and it was good to see Ed, Dana and family. Frank and Linda also came, so we got to see them and my dad went to Mandy's sister's wedding, so we got to see him too. Kind of crazy how it all worked out!

Anyway, on Sunday morning we went to Gomsrud Park in Fairmont to walk along the lake and let the kids burn off some energy at the playground before we headed home. I MISS LAKES! That is a major downer living in Central Iowa, so I always love when I get to hang out by one. I told Jenna we were going to a lake and she said, "What's a lake?" I almost had a heart attack! :)

The kiddos by the lake...so pretty!

We also told the kids we'd stop by the Green Giant in Blue Earth on our way home. They loved it! Jenna was the first one up there and then she said, "Mom, I can see his butt! What if he poops on me?" Oh my goodness! That's my girl!



A view, for those of you that don't know, just how big the Green Giant is. You can see him from the interstate.

No comments: