Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we got up and went to church at the United Methodist Church in Armstrong. It was wonderful! I miss that place. We then headed back to the farm for the Easter meal and an Easter egg hunt. Here are some photos of our Sunday:

Jenna loving her new Easter dress.


One of Brody's gifts was this bat. You can see by his face he LOVED it.

Jenna on the hunt for an egg.

Brody digging for an egg.

My little posers with their baskets full of eggs.

FREAKY STORY: I was taking photos of the kids, turned around and saw this! A hole with all of these garter snakes in it. EW, EW, EW!! I called everybody else down to see it and there was only one person that was interested in the snakes...



...my cousin Brett! Brett is a crazy-outdoorsy kid, who caught some of the snakes! GROSS! He ended up throwing them in the burn bin.




2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

OMG....I just knew it was Brett before I even scrolled down the page to see who it was!!GROSS!!! Only my brother would do something like that!
Cute pics of the kiddos!

Erica said...

Jamie- The snakes would have KILLED ME!!!!! I haven't been on blogger in awhile and thought I would tonight. Love looking at your pictures :)