Monday, January 5, 2009

Minnesota Christmas Pics

Because we haven't all been together for a very long time, I took it upon myself to get everybody to take some family pictures. Let's just say they weren't too happy about it! Here are a few of them:


The Hunecke Cousins

My dad and his "friends" as Jenna calls them...his brothers Stan and Tim.

Grandkids with Grandma & Grandpa
I had some issues with this picture, sorry I couldn't get it to crop correctly. Here's a Hunecke family picture that we didn't get taken in Cherokee.



3 comments:

Erica said...

Jamie, your Christmas pictures of the children are just precious. I can't wait to put Abby's hair up in pig tails(she needs more hair) :) Stay warm!

Scott Nelsen said...

So many things to discuss about these photos...
1) The last photo, jenna looks like she's pictured uot
2) I still remember the night before your wedding, sitting in an empty house in armstrong with the Hunecke clan and scott playing "bartender." I got your uncles and your paps drunk that night...I miss the hunecke laugh, and when you multiply it by three (or four if your gramps is around), it is the absolute best.
3) does your cousin still go to msu? i would think he's done with school by now but can't remember

This morning i was eating my lucky charms and i heard beer for my horses on the radio...took me back to singing with steve at your wedding (i'm switching families, stay with me jamie) and again a big smile crept up on my face.

Anyway... hope all is well...

Aaron Burdorf said...

I didn't know that you were the bartender the night before my wedding! Nice somebody tells me these things. Secondly, don't make fun of our laugh-it's genetic! Ryan is done at MSU. He lives and works in the Cities. Beer for My Horses is a Wisconsin classic!