Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting SO Big!

I just can't believe that Brody is 9-almost-10 months old. Makes the mom pretty sad! After a couple of weather issues, we finally had his 9 month appointment and vaccinations a couple days ago. He is in the 85th percentile for weight and 94th for height (shocking, I know!). Brody is just going to be one, tall, solid boy. We love our big man and wouldn't have him any other way. Besides, we wouldn't know what to do with a little baby! :)

Brody is such a little daredevil, a lot more so than Jenna. His latest conquest is climbing up the stairs. He made it all the way to the top for the first time the other day, with me following behind him, just in case. I couldn't resist taking some pics of him - he was very determined!

This was how I found him - on his way up!
Miss Jenna - egging him on.
One more step to go...
I did it! Now I can hang out with my big sister. :)

No comments: