Sunday, January 18, 2009

Laid Back Weekend

It was a busy weekend for Aaron, but not so much for the kids and me. Aaron had games on Friday and Saturday nights. We planned on staying home on Friday nite, but wanted to go to the game on Saturday. After driving to Marshalltown Saturday morning Aaron came home and told me that I wasn't going to the game because the roads were drifting and visibility was really bad.

The good thing about staying home was that I got to watch a movie after the kids went to bed. I hardly ever get to watch movies in full. You've Got Mail was on Friday and You, Me and Dupree on Saturday. I've seen them both before, but it was nice to kick back and relax.

The weather warmed up a little, which was nice because Jenna and I finally got to try out her new sled that she got for Christmas. I had to pull her around the house about a million times, she loved it! Here's a picture of Jenna in her sled:

No comments: