Monday, September 29, 2008

'oh my aching head' weekend

It was a pretty full weekend at the Burdorf household. Friday was homecoming and West Marshall upset the #6 ranked team to win. It was an awesome game! Afterwards, I had to go to the dance and help with the pictures. There are a lot of hooches out there and it makes me scared to let Jenna go to high school!
Saturday. Oh, Saturday. I blame everything that happened on my husband. Our golf course celebrated its 30th anniversary and there was a 2-couple alternate shot tournament. Aaron MADE me play and us and the couple we were playing with got paired up with two couples from HELL! They were golf nazis and didn't have any fun, were super serious, and didn't talk to us at all. Needless to say we drank a little (okay, a lot in my case) and it continued for a good portion of the day (and night). I was regretting it a lot that night....and again in the morning. It was a good time though! :)
Sunday, due to Jamie's physical state, was uneventful as all I could really do was lay around and inhale ibuprofen! Not a good day.

1 comment:

Brooke Stevens said...

That is so funny what you said about not letting Jenna go to high school and all the hooches there. Brad had to work the homecoming dance down here and the next morning he said to me I hope we never have a girl! He said he could not believe the way the girls dressed....hahaha!