Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Like me, and not









As you can see by the picture, Jenna loves pudding. She gets that from her mom. I love those snack-size things of pudding. Well, when I was pregnant with Jenna, it escalated to a whole new level of pudding love! I devoured those pudding snacks like nobody's business. I guess it somehow rubbed off in the womb.
That being said, Jenna is so not like me in that she is obsessed with dresses right now! (Quit laughing Mandy!). She wants to wear dresses all the time. I literally mean all the time. It's killing the non-girly girl that is me. I helped outside growing up, chopped wood, and softball is my favorite sport (probably because of the dirt!). This is new territory for me and I have concluded that I hope it's like the tantrums...just a phase!

6 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

I told you that would happen! :) Aunt Mandy will take her shopping for dresses!!! She'll like sports too but she may just wear dresses to the games. :) she's too funny!! oh, and of course I am laughing but I will probably have the opposite problem someday where my daughter will refuse to wear dresses.... that will be a sad, sad day!

Brooke Stevens said...

You are so funny Jamie!!!!:)

Scott Nelsen said...

james... is it safe to say that jenna may have more dresses in her possession now than you have ever worn?

hope all is well with the Burdorf Bunch...

Tune in to FSN North Saturday at 2 pm to watch the Minnesota STate football game against Winona State... Maybe you'll see lisa nd working in the press box.

Jolleen Hunecke said...

What a little lady! Both of you girls Jamie wore dresses. I tried with each of you....it didn't work.

Love you, mom

Jolleen Hunecke said...

Oh paybacks are something else. You and Jess were mom's wanna be girls...it never worked! Cheerleaders you would never be. It is just a phase but enjoy the dresses. They are so cute honey. I am trying to figure out how to post this. love mom

Aaron Burdorf said...

I'm glad everybody thinks this is funny! I told Aaron we should drop her in a mud puddle or something. I'm glad Jess and I straightened out! Hopefully Jenna will too! Good job getting a comment on Mom, I'm proud of you!! :)