Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Newspaper this week

Alright everybody, Aaron and I had a new idea for a blog. Because the guy that took over MY paper is so ridiculously brutal we decided to share some of the assinine things that he writes. I'm sure Scott will enjoy these the most. You will see just how far my paper has fallen. Sit back, enjoy, and prepare to be dumber after you read these.
1. In a vb article: "It did not look good, until it did look good."
2. In a fb article: "On a night made for football, football was made."
3. In a fb article: "Good scrambler that quarterback. Got a little of those Manning boys in him." (Are you kidding me that he's comparing a 2A QB to a NFL MVP?)
4. In a fb article: "Gone. Untouched. Seven-oh yards. It's TDland."
And finally, the big finale...............
5. In a vb article: "WM improved as the night turned nightier." (I couldn't make this stuff up!!)
More next week! :)