Friday, August 29, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Guess what?!  My babies are officially preschoolers!  They had their first day on Thursday.  We had been talking it up all week and they did great.  I was really so proud of them.
 
 When we pulled up, Bowen was excited and Blake was a little nervous I could tell.  Luckily, it was a staggered start, so there wasn't many kids there.  They went right over to play with the tractors, barn and animals.  Blake was putting on a good face here...
 Bowen told his teacher, "I'm not gonna cry!"  That made me laugh. He didn't either and I was so thankful Bowen was there for Blake.  Look at that smile below - Bowen was ready to go!
As I texted Aaron afterwards, "There were no tears!  And the boys didn't cry either! Haha!"  
Getting to drop them off at preschool together meant more to me than you could ever possibly know.  Every thing that seems like a small step, is really actually a huge step along this amazing journey for these two amazing boys! :)

1 comment:

B + A said...

I LOVE everything about this!!! Yay Bowen and Blake!