We have been keeping so busy doing fun, summery kind of stuff. School starts for Aaron on August 14th and for the kiddos on August 19th. I know the kids are probably ready to go back, but I always miss them and Aaron when it's back-to-school time.
Over the past few weeks we have:
1. Gone to the races
2. Gone to the zoo
3. Went to Mankato for McCoy's first birthday
4. Gone to a wedding
5. Went on plenty of walks/runs/bike rides
6. Had some friends over for a shaving cream party
7. Surprised the kids with an overnight trip to the Field of Dreams and Dubuque
8. Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary!
9. Registered ALL FOUR KIDS for school.