Monday, August 4, 2014

Sprinkler

We have been keeping so busy doing fun, summery kind of stuff.  School starts for Aaron on August 14th and for the kiddos on August 19th.  I know the kids are probably ready to go back, but I always miss them and Aaron when it's back-to-school time. 
 Anyway, I have so much to tell you all about what we've been doing, but I will probably never get the blog caught up! 
Over the past few weeks we have:
1. Gone to the races
2. Gone to the zoo
3. Went to Mankato for McCoy's first birthday
4. Gone to a wedding
5. Went on plenty of walks/runs/bike rides
6. Had some friends over for a shaving cream party
7. Surprised the kids with an overnight trip to the Field of Dreams and Dubuque
8. Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary!
9. Registered ALL FOUR KIDS for school.
 Ok, so you get the idea.  We made a summer list that of course I haven't shared with you all. #fail We have been checking stuff off left and right. 
I'm so behind I can't even remember when we took these photos.  I just love their faces and expressions and all the fun they were having.






 So, these are my faves.  The light was so darn perfect.  Plus, these two, Jenna and Blake, were having a grand old time.  I love how close they are. :)






I hope all of you are soaking up these last few weeks of summer!

No comments: