Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer List!

We did it!  We made our 2013 edition of the Burdorf Family Summer List!  We've done one the past couple of years.  It's not a big deal, but more like random things we would like to do over the summer together.  

This year, I made Jenna do her own, while I made a list with Brody.  Then, Jenna and I made Aaron add one thing to each of our lists.  I just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of stuff Jenna came up with.  I loved hearing things like she wanted to go to the strawberry patch and she thought we should play outside at least one hour each day.  It was also her idea to read everyday.  

Without further ado, here is our list:
If you have never done one of these you should try it.  The kids will love it! :)

Now, if only Mother Nature would start to cooperate...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That sounds like a great idea :) Love all the ideas!

Unknown said...

that sounds really cool definetly gonna try it. do you live in Canada?? with all that snow cause I live in regina Saskatchewan Canada.