Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some February Pics

I decided I would just post a whole crap ton of photos that I've taken throughout the month of February since that's about how long it's been since I posted some. A catch-up of us, through photos...

Mr. Brody with my sunglasses being a tough guy.
I challenged Jenna to a hula hoop contest. I lasted one second (that's being generous) and she lasted long enough for me to get sick of counting. :)
Blake the evening of his homecoming from Iowa City after his two day stay in the hospital. Precious.
My little performer
Blake loves chewing on hats. It's one of his favorite things to do.
One of Bowen's new discoveries. Not only can he open the cupboards, he can also pull everything out of them. Ornery!
Our Valentine's Day photo. Pretty good for us!
You know my love of baby toes. These are Bowen's.
Because doesn't everybody wear their Halloween costume around in February?!
Buddies. The bond between these two started in Iowa City when Jenna pulled the chair up next to Blake and colored him Barbie pictures and talked to him. Melts my heart.
Jenna lost her second tooth! It was loose and Jenna was complaining about it. I randomly said I would let her eat three bowls of ice cream if she let me pull it out. That girl loves her ice cream! I pulled that thing right out.
With the nice weather we've been having I've been taking the kiddos out when possible. Bowen zonked after a recent walk.
Brody is excited for spring and time on the John Deere tractor again.

No comments: