Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy.

Ok, I know I have been beyond terrible about updating our blog lately. Sorry. I feel like we've been extra busy the last month or so and time gets away from me.

In addition to the normal stuff, I have state wrestling this week. Tomorrow our girls play in game 3 of 4 on their way to state. Oh...and our top-ranked and undefeated Trojan boys start tournament play tonite. CRAZY at work.

At home. It's crazy. Like always. Jenna and Brody either love either other or fight with each other. Drives me nuts. Bowen is into everything. Cupboards and the dishwasher are his new favorites. Oh....and last nite he climbed up the first two steps while the rest of us were eating supper. Great. Blake in the past day or two has very slowly done a bit of an army crawl. Hoping that little guy can keep it up, even though two mobile babies will be chaos. Not that he doesn't move around; he can roll his way across the floor pretty quick.

I need to finish getting our tax stuff together. I'm avoiding it. I've starting running a small (VERY small) bit outside when the weather and the children cooperate.

What I'm trying to say is, my blogging time has been spent elsewhere the last month or so. My project 365? Uh...don't know what I'm going to do about that. I will try to post some new pics of the kiddos soon.

No comments: