Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flu Bug

We had the flu bug hit half of our house Sunday night and Monday. Poor Jenna went to bed on Sunday night at 7 PM because her tummy hurt. I heard her crying at 8 PM and my mommy-instinct was telling me that she was going to throw-up. Sure enough, she did. We moved her into our bedroom on the floor and we had a couple more episodes throughout the night. I felt so bad for her because she spent her first night as a 4-year old sick!

Aaron said he would stay home with her since Monday is my busy day at the paper. He went into school at 5:15 AM to get lesson plans ready and he came home...with the same flu bug! So, Jenna and Aaron stayed home Monday, Brody went to daycare and I went to work.

It sounds like it's something that's been going around, but hopefully it will skip Brody and me!

1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

Aw no fun at the Burdorfs, feel better soon!