Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wrestling!

We are currently obsessed with wrestling in our house right now. The kids and I went to almost all of the West Marshall home wrestling meets and Aaron always watches Hawkeye wrestling if it's on.

I'm a late-bloomer to wrestling, but now that I actually understand it, I really enjoy it. Well, the kids have been paying attention and like to "wrestle" with each other. Last weekend, the Hawks were wrestling the Gophers and the photos below happened during that dual.

I keep telling Aaron if he isn't careful, Brody is going to want to wrestle instead of play basketball. Aaron says if he's 6'6" and has no touch around the basket he might end up a wrestler. :) We'll just wait and see what he wants to do.




Look at the grip Brody has! Pretty impressive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that Jenna may decide that she wants to wrestle.

Mandy Hunecke said...

I love wrestling so aunt Mandy would be super happy if he did! I am hoping Maddox likes it. :)

Kimberly said...

I told Tyson that if we have a boy I hope he wrestles...of course he wants a BB player ;) I miss going to meets though!!