Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soooo Romantic

Ok, I'm being sarcastic. We did not have a romantic Valentine's Day at our house, unless you consider watching a girls basketball game romantic. I don't think it was either, but we had the first round of districts on Saturday nite. The girls ended up winning by about 20, although they were up by 15 and it got to within 3-4 points, they pulled it out in the end. The next round of district play is Tuesday against a really good Roland-Story team, so we'll see.
By the way, although I do think V-day is kind of a cheesey, Hallmark holiday, I do think it's a nice excuse to go on a date with your significant other! :)

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

I can't believe how much Brody looks so grown up in the picture on top of your blog...very cute!
Oh yeah we didn't do anything for vday either, brad had to work. I rented a movie and watched it by myself! I am also not a big fan a vday either!

Mary or Jerod said...

Girls basketball, sounds like hell