Thursday, February 5, 2009

My husband, the volleyball player

Just a little update on the adult volleyball league that Aaron and I started. We were only going to do it for two months, but people wanted to keep playing, so we just started month three.

I just want to tell you how far Aaron has come in that time. He was always athletic and could bump, set, and get a good spike now and again. The problem was that he could never get his timing just right for his hitting. Well, he has found his timing! The last two weeks he has been pounding the ball. Last night he hit one INSIDE the ten foot line. I was pretty impressed and so was everybody else. My one complaint about his play is that it was just him and me at the net and...he blocked me! GRRR, I'm too competitive and that just ticked me off. :)