Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our unexciting weekend

Well, I don't really have too much to report from our weekend. We were kind of lazy bums, but that's how we like it. We didn't travel anywhere and nobody visited us.

The big news I guess was that Brode Man got his first haircut! We went uptown Saturday morning to the local place and they were so great with Brody. He sat pretty still and we were done in about 5-7 minutes. Afterwards, I sort of teared up because he looks so much older! It kind of tugged at my mommy hearstrings. By the way, Jenna liked the place because she got two free suckers. :)

After that, we headed to Marshalltown for winter coats. Not the most exciting thing to do, but since it did snow all day Friday we figured we better get them.

The rest of the weekend we caught up on housework and watched football. The Hawks game was awesome! They finally pulled off a close win. I know my heart was sure palpitating, but what a great game!

No comments: