Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flashback to the 80s

I don't know how many people watch The Biggest Loser, but we LOVE it. It's 'must see t.v.' for the Burdorf's. Anyway, tonite they had a flashback to the 80s. Wow! That really brought back some memories of some really nasty fashion. Let's take a trip down memory lane together. Do you remember: tight rolling your pants? side ponytails? (I had a school picture taken with one!) big hair and LOTS of hairspray? crimping your hair? (Confession: I owned a crimper!) those slouch socks that you wore OVER your tightrolled pants? Zubaz pants? Neon colors? Okay, that's all I can handle because that was just some brutal fashion.

On a side note for those of you who watch the show: Can you believe that Amy didn't vote off Vicky? What the heck?!

2 comments:

Scott Nelsen said...

True story: I have daniel's name for xmas this year...he wants a new pair of zubuz pants.

Aaron Burdorf said...

That is hilarious! Where do you even find those?