Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New title


Well, I officially have a new title that became effective on Monday. I am now a SINGLE, married wife and mom of two kids! It happens about this time every year and also happens in May. If you haven't figured it out, basketball season started! Although I know my husband loves to coach, I really do feel like a single sometimes throughout the winter. Aaron usually has games on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, so I feel like I barely see the guy. I'll get through it though, although it should be interesting juggling another kid at basketball games!

3 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

As crazy as it sounds, I took an assistant coaching job in Fairmont too....maybe I only have to do it once to decide that it may or may not be the thing for me. Good luck Jame!

Aaron Burdorf said...

Congrats Jill! What are you coaching and what age? Good luck!

The Burdorf's said...

High school gymnastics...should be interesting!