Thursday, September 29, 2016

Is it terrible....?

Is it terrible when you've been so preoccupied with life that this little corner of yours in the blog-o-sphere doesn't even enter your mind?!  I am actually not even looking at the date of my last post, but I know it's been a long time ago.

What have we been up to?  LIFE.  School, work, reffing, softball, volleyball, basketball, picture-taking, piano, homework, parent-teacher conferences.  You know, probably a lot of the same things that keep all of you busy!

I would like to say that I will post some pictures of what we've been up to because I've taken so many with my good camera, but that would be a lie.  I don't think I've taken a photo with the good camera of my kids since the first day of school.  FAIL.

Oh well, such is life!  I will try to post some pictures from my Instagram account or the ones I have on my phone soon.

Happy almost Friday!

No comments: