Monday, March 28, 2016

Blogging Goals!

Alright friends, I've been thinking about this blogging thing.  I genuinely miss blogging, but haven't (obviously) been making it a priority.  My goal is two times a week to post something on here.  

It's so funny because one of my favorite things to do is go back and look at the blogs I've posted and lately, well I just can't do that.  Makes me sad I don't have my "electronic scrapbook" up to date.  

We headed to my dad's for Easter.  It was a nice, low-key day that involved all the good stuff: family, the Easter Bunny, church, card games, picking-up poop in Grandpa's yard (scouts honor the boys thought that was fun), basketball on tv, pie, ham, deviled eggs and all that yumminess.  

Here's a picture we snapped after church.  Don't mind the awkwardly leaning, tired looking mom.  Why does nobody ever tell me to stand up straight?! Ha.  Next time, I guess.    
I hope your Easter was as great as ours!  See you back here sometime this week. :)

No comments: