Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bowling

When the girls were down we went over to Perfect Games in Ames. Every Monday through Thursday they have free bowling from 11AM-2PM, so we decided to take advantage. I think this was the first time for Brody bowling and maybe the second time for Jenna. They did really good considering. What we learned is that Aaron was the best bowler (surprise, surprise) and Kasea, Ken and I are really bad! Oh well, we had fun!

Ken giving it her best shot

Daddy helping Brody
...Letting it fly
...and the LONG wait. I think we spent half our time just waiting for Jenna and Brody's ball to get to the end of the lane.
Jenna and Kasea cheesing it up
Don't look at this form! I'm pretty sure this is how it's NOT supposed to be done. :)
Jenna did pretty good. She even held it like a real bowler.
Ken, Kasea and Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you and Jenna! You have the exact same facial expression!
~Jessica Edler

Kimberly said...

Okay, not looking at the form...but how do you throw lefty, but bowl righty? Just wondering ;)

Brandy said...

Kim--I was wondering the same thing?

Aaron Burdorf said...

I'm really weird! I have tried to bowl left-handed, but it just feels unnatural. That makes absolutely no sense, I know. I'm messed up!! :)