Monday, August 17, 2009

Twins Game Weekend

We had a super-fun weekend in Minnesota! We drove up Friday nite and went to the Twins game with my family and my cousin Lisa, Aunt Betty, and Grandma were nice enough to watch the kiddos while we went to the game. Although the game kind of sucked because the Twins didn't win and left way too many guys on base, it was a blast hanging out with my family. I wish we were able to do it more often.

While we were up there we also walked with the kids along the Mississippi in Hastings and they loved it! I think they were in awe of all the water, the bridge and the boats. On our way back we stopped in Medford to do a little shopping and found a couple good deals.

It was fun, but it was a LONG trip home. With all of our stops it took us six hours to get home! Here are some pictures from our weekend:

Me posing with the team. Yes, Aaron was embarassed and no I didn't care! :)


Aaron by the big blow-up thing-y.

Aaron and me at the game. We couldn't get a pic with the field in the background because we were in the last row in left-center!


My love bugs by the mighty Mississipi in Hastings. I love the architecture of that bridge.


Jenna swimming at the hotel. She liked it until grandpa tried to drown her! :)


Brody Boy and Papa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the pictures!! You guys are so funny :)

Brooke Stevens said...

Love the picture of you posing with the team:)

mandy said...

Isn't it a sin to wear an Iowa shirt to a Minnesota game?? HAHA! Next time, your husband needs a Twins Shirt!! =)

Aaron Burdorf said...

Hmmm...well Mandy, Aaron tries to wear an Iowa shirt whenever he can. And, whenever we go to Ames he has to wear a Hawkeye shirt and at least one of the kids has to. It's kind of his thing! :)