Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Today was Jenna's first day of preschool! She is in the Trojan Tots 3-year old program, so she goes two mornings a week. Jenna did so good on her first day and we were so proud of her! Aaron was able to go with us, so that was nice to have him there too. She had no problems when we went to leave or anything.

I didn't have any problems or tears myself, I might add. This was a huge step for me in the "she's not a baby anymore" category. Seeing her excitement just made me so excited for her. All in all, a great first day!


Jenna and her pal Ava, ready to go!


This was her "I'm excited for preschool!"dance she did at home before we left!

3 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

We are so proud of you Jenna! Way to go....we love you

Mandy Hunecke said...

YAY Jenna! You are such a big girl now, we are proud of you.

We are proud of you 2 mommy!! I am sure it is hard seeing her so grown up. Glad it went well!

Brooke Stevens said...

So cute!!:)