Friday, August 21, 2009

My Birthday

I have to say that I had such a great birthday! Did we do anything exciting? Nope. But, that was the best part.
My day started by Aaron sending me flowers at work and he is not a flower guy, so that was really nice of him. I also decided to be a little selfish and take the afternoon off and got the kiddos from daycare early. Jenna told me that she wanted to make me cake, but that I might have to help her. :) So cute.
We stayed home for supper because we'd been gone last weekend and two nights this week, and we are going to Omaha this weekend, so I just wanted to stay home. After supper Aaron did the dishes and two loads of laundry. It was the greatest gift ever!
So, I'm officially 29 and holding... :)

2 comments:

Mary or Jerod said...

Jamie! You didn't mention your birthday was this week, I'm happy that it was a good one for you, here's to being 29 forever!

Kimberly said...

Only one more year until the mid, mid-life crisis :) Jk Jenna does remind me a lot of my girls. I know they would have a great time together!!