Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt...Sort of

I took Jenna to the Easter Egg Hunt that is held at the nursing home here in State Center today. She was very excited about going all day, but I was a little nervous because she does NOT like the "Rabbit" a.k.a. the Easter Bunny. Sure enough, we get there and she was clinging to me and wanted to be held.

I got her settled down until the part where they let you go and look for eggs. Jenna started crying and told me she wanted to go home. I was like, are you kidding me? I pointed out eggs to her and she wouldn't pick them up. In the end I put a whopping four eggs in her basket. She was all smiles when they handed out some "big prizes" at the end, she got a bunch of sidewalk chalk and didn't even care that she didn't get much candy.

No comments: