Sunday, April 12, 2009

Brody's (scary) new feat

This morning I took Brody upstairs to get us both dressed. I grabbed his clothes and went to our bedroom and shut the door behind me. I was looking in the closet for literally about 5-7 seconds when the dog came up next to me. It took a second for me to realize that the dog didn't come in with us, so somebody must have opened the door. My immediate thought was: BRODY!!! I ran from the bedroom and saw him headed right for the stairs. We have really steep stairs and when I caught him he had taken one step onto the landing at the top and if I hadn't grabbed his arm he was headed all the way to the bottom.

Needless to say, my heart was beating out of my chest because the thought of what might have happened scared the crap out of me. I can't believe how fast he learned to open the door! In the future, I think Brode Man will definitely be staying on the main floor whenever possible!

No comments: