Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy work week

Work has been pretty busy for me this past week. We had prom this past weekend, which is always interesting. I only got annoyed when some of the seniors thought they got to budge to the front of the line because "they're seniors." Who cares? :) I sometimes forget about the whole upperclassmen thing.

Yesterday we headed out to the golf course for boys and girls golf pictures and that was sort of chaotic because it was pretty windy. Today we had middle school and high school track pictures and that was just a whirlwind of crazy!! We ended up taking four team shots and about 160 individual pictures. Greg (my boss) and I were both exhausted when we walked out of the gym.

Everytime we do pictures of junior high or high schoolers it makes me really appreciate the job my husband does and what he puts up with everyday! There is no way I could do it.

No comments: