Thursday, October 23, 2008

Everyday battle

There's a battle that goes on every morning at the Burdorf house. Mom vs. Jenna. The great clothing showdown! You wouldn't THINK that it would be that difficult to dress a 2 year old, but in our house, it is. Jenna fights and battles me on everything. She wants to wear flip-flops, sun dresses, and tank tops. I have tried until I'm blue in the face to explain to her that it's getting cold out, but to no avail. I lay out 3 outfits for her to choose from thinking that way if she has a choice, it will make it easier. It's not. My friend Shannon informed me today that her daughter is 6 and she still goes through the clothing battle. Four more years!? I don't know if this mom can handle it! :)

2 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

you can do it!

Scott Nelsen said...

sorry jamie, but i find his absolutely hilarious...

Full well knowing that the choice of an outfit, for me, you and your husband would be sweats and sweat pants, i find it funny that jenna battles you with this... I will continue to find it funny until i have a kid of my own who fights me on it.