Monday, May 4, 2015

Easiest Salsa EVER

First of all, thank you for all your encouragement and support from my last blog post!  I sure appreciate it and I probably will mix things up every once and again.

With Cinco de Mayo tomorrow, I whipped up a batch of this tonite to have in the fridge for supper tomorrow.  This is my good friend Mary's recipe that she brought over years ago and I make it all the time.  It's so easy and so delish!

Any Carlos O'Kelly's fans out there? Yep, me too!  This salsa is kind of a knock-off of theirs.  So, if you need a last minute salsa recipe, you should give this a go.  

Ingredients:
2 cans of stewed tomatoes
half an onion
half a jalapeno (play this by ear depending on how spicy you like things)
handful of cilantro (I use a lot; I love the stuff!)
Salt to taste
 Directions:  
Throw it all in a blender and blend it up. That's it!
 Taste testing encouraged!
It doesn't get much easier than that does it?  I'm all about easy! (Thanks Mary for the recipe! )

No comments: