Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Inspiration

Anybody that knows me, knows I love quotes.  Not that every quote is fitting to every person, but sometimes I just read something and it really resonates with me.  Maybe it's like a song?  You hear one when you really need it and you're so glad you heard it because you can relate.

After a really rough week last week at the hospital, my head is back in a better place.  I'm being patient with Blake's kidney recovery.  We'll get there eventually, it is just going to take some time.  I really feel at peace with the process.

Anyway, here are 10 quotes that have really resonated with me lately.  Maybe one will strike a chord with you. :)








Today, was a pretty darn good day:
-Blake's creatinine went from 1.8 to 1.5.  That is a HUGE jump in one day!
-His BUN went down slightly.  Yep, that's that number I asked you all to pray about yesterday.
-Blake peed like crazy today.  It was such a beautiful sight.  :)
-

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love John 13:7! I have been keeping my bible study girls updated whenever you post something so they can pray for him, and the other day we were saying how we can't wait to see what God has in store for him! You know it has to be something amazing or he'd never put him through all this. Hang in there, I'm so glad you're feeling inspired and uplifted!

B + A said...

The last one was my favorite!! Thanks for the inspiration today :) And loving all the updates…go Blake go!!