Monday, December 28, 2009

Sledding fun with the family!

The whole family bundled up to go sledding (minus Justin, who stayed in the tahoe with Maddox). We had an awesome time and I think us "big kids" had more fun than the "little kids." It was challenging because of all the snow! It was so deep and hard to sled if there wasn't a path and I can honestly say that walking up the hills with all that snow was harder than any workout that I've done lately! :)
Here are some pics from our sledding adventure:



We all took turns taking pics on the snowpile.
Yep...that's me sporting my dad's OLD snowmobile
suit..circa 1980-something. :) But it was warm!!


Daddy & Jenna trying to climb up the hill - hard work!


Aunt Mandy & Brody give it a go.


The next few pics are a little blurry because we had the wrong lens on the camera. This is my fave of Jess flying off her sled.


Jess took Jenna down and they hit deep snow & tumbled - notice all the legs in the air!


Mommy & Brody...our sled stopped and we didn't.


Mitchell found a snow board and gave it his best shot.

No comments: