Monday, December 7, 2009

Old-Fashioned Christmas on Main

State Center held it's annual Christmas event - Old-Fashioned Christmas on Main - last Friday night. I, of course, had to take pictures for the paper, so we were out and about enjoying all the events that were going on. Here are a few of our photos:


Santa was in town! Doesn't Brody look excited?! At least there
were no tears.

Daddy got to hang out with us before his basketball game.
Here they are at the library for the professional storyteller.

I was trying to take a picture of the kids listening, but as soon
as Brode saw the camera he looked at me and said, "cheese!"

There was a petting zoo for the kids. Jenna loved this rabbit,
which was sooooo soft and cuddily!

5 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

What a cute group!

Kimberly said...

We saw Santa at the mall in Mankato and when I told Hannah I saw him (all excited of course) she just said to me, "that isn't even the real Santa mom." Like she was annoyed that I even made a big deal about it ;)

Aaron Burdorf said...

Kids are so smart, aren't they? Luckily Jenna didn't ask questions!

Mandy Hunecke said...

So cute! Love the new header!

Mary or Jerod said...

Oh Brody is getting so BIG! Let's get together after the holidays, I feel like we haven't talked in ages. Have a great Christmas and New Year!