Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sickly Brody

My poor baby boy has been a little under the weather the last couple of days. He got a fever at daycare on Monday and then Aaron stayed home with him yesterday. His temp was up to 103, but got back to normal after the Tylenol kicked in. Finally, last nite he was laughing again, always a good sign!

I just hate fevers! They scare the crap out of me and when you call the doctor's office they tell you that if they are acting normal/eating/drinking not to worry much and that fevers usually last about 72 hours. How can you not worry? Your baby doll is burning up!

Anyway, we made it through the nite with just one dose of Tylenol and he felt way better this morning. I hope he's over whatever he had and have been disinfecting like a crazy person in hopes that Jenna, Aaron, and I don't get it.

1 comment:

Brooke Stevens said...

Poor little man! H1N1 is going around like crazy up here and they have had cases in the daycare..ugghhh! I am hoping Camden didn't get exposed to it before he got the vaccine for it! He is starting to cough and complaining of sore throat but no fever yet! Sickness is not fun!!