Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We spent our Saturday afternoon carving our Halloween pumpkins. Jenna was very excited about it, but I was worried since last year she didn't like the gooey stuff and wasn't that into it. This year she did great and loved it! By the way, Brody is MIA from the pics because he took a really long nap! Check out our pics below:

Aaron getting ready to cut the tops off.


Jenna pulling out the seeds.
Aaron's design - his "monster".
And mine...it's supposed to say boo!
Jenna and I roasted pumpkin seeds when we were done. She sure loves to help in the kitchen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
Yours does say "Boo". I can see it plainly.

Grandpa Frank

The Burdorf's said...

I gotta tell ya...lovin the family pic on the pillow! I thought for sure you would post the pig pictures? Or right, you are saving that for your Christmas cards:)

Angie Brooker said...

Is it standard procedure for the entire family to wear Hawkeye gear while carving pumpkins? :) I guess it was a Saturday. We wear all black and gold on Saturdays!